Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey B Wood?

Im so upset with my vist his assistant was the most splenectic person I ever met.

Excellent patient care from Dr. Wood and his team. I was hesitant to give only 4 stars for promptness because of the time he spends with each patient. I didn't mind waiting because I knew I would get the same kind of attention and care

Awesome doctor

My son had a spinal stress fracture. Dr. Wood has been great with him and has a plan to get him back on the baseball field in full form. Hopefully, he will be at 100% soon.

Great Communicator

Dr. Wood is very good about explaining complicated issues in a manner that I can easily understand without insulting my intelligence. He and his staff make you feel like you are the only patient he is seeing that day. While my situation causes me quite a bit of pain, Dr. Wood has gone out of his way to make certain that I am able to keep it under control.

He continues to identify my problem prior to tests and his surgerical ability is the best that I have ever had. Would recommend him to everyone.

MY EXPERIENCE WITH DR. WOOD

I know without a doubt that I would not be walking today if it had not been for Dr. Wood.. He diagnosed my problem almost immediately. A tumor (cancer) had wrapped around my spine. He wasted no time at all getting me the tests I needed and the surgery. Today, 10 years later you can't even tell that I had back surger. He has a very good bedside manner and is very curteous. I have recommended him several times and cannot say enough about his expertise and judgement. Thank God for his Divine Intervention with Dr. Wood's talent.

he is a great Dr he helped me out and did alot more one on one time than any other Dr has with me

Very Disappointed

Dr. Wood is very nice one day and very arrogant and rude the next, I never know the one I will meet when I go in for a visit but when you have had surgery the last thing you want is this type of stress. He speaks to his patients in a scolding manner. The Surgical Group he belongs took more than 4 weeks to send in the paperwork for short term disability and charged $25 dollars to do so. I have had three prior surgeries and was never asked to pay a fee and they processed right away so was disappointed in this group. I will not see anyone from this group again if I ever need another surgery.

I was very pleased with my cervical fusion and the overall experience that I had with my surgery. I am taking my son to see him since the pediatrician discovered he has scoliosis. I feel totally confident that Dr. Wood is the right physician for my family's needs.

Save my back!

I had herniated dis surgery with him in 2007. He was with me and i can't thanks him more.

Jonelle M. White

Dr. Wood quite simply is a miracle worker! I personally believe he is appreciative of the talent that God has given him!! He is an excellent surgeon, compassionate, understanding of the patient's pain, excellent bedside manner, takes a very conservative approach to avoid unneccessary surgery ...doesn't get his knife out when you say ouch!! He takes his time and thoroughly explains the diagnosis of your test results, answers ALL your questions and concerns, NEVER leaving you in doubt. If the outcome is surgery,the same applies, he explains all the options to you and explains the type of surgery that he will perform on you. In 2007, Dr. Wood performed a Lumbar posterior revision decompression left L4-L5 with TLIF and instrumentation, it is the BEST surgery I ever had on my lumbar, it was my 3rd surgery (2 previous were laminectomies by another surgeon in 93 and 97. I wish that I had opted for a fusion back then but I heard so many stories about fusion leaving you with limited flexibility but found after this fusion that I do not have limited flexibility, it is amazing! The fusion was a success because I no longer wake up everyday with back pain, unbelievable to feel whole again! I always recommend Dr. Wood to everyone suffering from back pain. Currently I have bulges in my thoracic spine (T6 to T12) and cervical spine (C5-6 and C6-7) and degeneration in L5-S1 and Dr. Wood has me in Physical Therapy and it is working well, although if I would need surgery I know I'm in superb hands!! His staff is exceptional also, Shawna is extremely helpful as is all the front office staff and I've never have had problems with scheduling of appts or test.A heartfelt THANKS and APPRECIATION to Dr. Wood and his fine staff!

He did an Anterior and Posterior Cervical Fusion

I have had several spine surgeries and surgeons and he is the best. I feel like he has done all he could think of to help me fuse as my surgery was correcting a prior surgery that did not fuse. I recommend him highly!!!!

Dr. Jeffrey B Wood is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.