Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey A Wunder has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Jeffrey A Wunder has the following 8 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
Dr. Jeffrey A Wunder has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jeffrey A Wunder is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I was sent to him for an insurance IME. While I understand that we did not have a doctor/patient relationship, he was still so rude, uncaring and very unprofessional. Even though I have numerous reports from doctors regarding my injuries, he (of course, for insurance) stated I had no lasting problems to warrant being out of work. He stated I had overdone "passive therapy," which is physical therapy. Funny, how that was years ago but I still have found relief from physical therapy and have actually continued to make progress. Because of his reports, I spent years doing other therapies because I didn't know that PT could still help me. Because of his reports, my insurance company (who I had been with for well over 20 years) fought paying a reasonable settlement. What a joke he is. Not a funny one at all. I have nothing good to say about this waste of oxygen. I would bet you $100.00 if he didn't recognize my name, he'd be glad to take my insurance and money for treatment.
Doctor Wunder appears to be more concerned with helping the insurance companies meet thier bottom line than with helping patients recover. Anyone who is reccomended to him should turn and run(hobble, stagger, etc) the other way, because you have a better chance of being treated at a vet hospital than by this "doctor"
I was referee to Dr. Wunder after I hurt my back at work. He did many tests, and looked over my file thourghly. Dr. Wunder was very professional and explained everything to me in medical terms and terms anyone could understand. He was very understanding and for a work comp doctor extremly nice( actually nice compared to a lot of doc's). He put me on a different pain medicine right away to control the pain better then the meds they had me on before. I was with Dr. Wunder for 2 years under work comp, during which time he never gave up or tried to close my case. I had surgery about a 8 months after I was injured. Dr. Wunder had me try every avenue before surgery, for which I was thankful! My case is now closed and the work comp settled. I still see Dr. Wunder for maintence medicine and care. For me not sounding cliche, he was a wonder for me. A few things I would recommend are be honest and up front, tell hi(or any doc for that matter) exactly what hurts and what is bothering you. I can tell you a lot of people try to abuse the system and it may seem at first that any work comp doctor my seem skeptical, but like I said be persistant and honest. Honesty pays off and not over exagerating the problem will make the doc trust you more. I would tell anyone to use Dr. Wunder.
Dr. Wunder is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Jeffrey A Wunder accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsColorado Pain & Rehabilitation, 7251 W 20th St Unit F, Greeley, CO
Dr. Jeffrey A Wunder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greeley, CO.