Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey D Wurst MD
Dr. Jeffrey D Wurst, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Olive, AL, with other offices in Birmingham, AL and Birmingham, AL (and 1 other location). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Wurst is affiliated with St Vincents East. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey D Wurst has 4 locations
3235 Mount Olive Rd
Mount Olive, AL 35117
2016 Stonegate Trl Ste 112
Birmingham, AL 35242
3143 Pelham Pkwy
Pelham, AL 35124
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey D Wurst has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Jeffrey D Wurst has the following 3 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
Phenomenal impression--and I hate doctors!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey D Wurst - Posted on September 9th, 2011
Dr. Wurst was humble, gentle and gave me so much time to ask questions. He was honest and admitted that he wasn't sure exactly what was wrong, but explained thoroughly about his thoughts. He prescribed the lowest dosage of meds--the antibiotic happened to be on the FREE list at Publix! And the other two were over the counter! He admitted when he hadn't heard of a medication I asked about for eczema and asked if the pharmacist who had told me about it could call him and tell him about it! He also double-checked if the meds he prescribed were safe for breast-feeding! Wonderful doctor. I wish he could be our primary care physician!
Dr. Wurst is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Carraway Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey D Wurst Accepts the Following Insurance
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeffrey D Wurst is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mount Olive, AL.