Dr. Jeffrey D Wurst Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey D Wurst?

Phenomenal impression--and I hate doctors!

Dr. Wurst was humble, gentle and gave me so much time to ask questions. He was honest and admitted that he wasn't sure exactly what was wrong, but explained thoroughly about his thoughts. He prescribed the lowest dosage of meds--the antibiotic happened to be on the FREE list at Publix! And the other two were over the counter! He admitted when he hadn't heard of a medication I asked about for eczema and asked if the pharmacist who had told me about it could call him and tell him about it! He also double-checked if the meds he prescribed were safe for breast-feeding! Wonderful doctor. I wish he could be our primary care physician!