Dr. Jeffrey Y Lin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Y Lin?

Great Surgeon

I just had surgery with Dr. Lin. He was very patient with me and worked with me to get the outcome I wanted even though it made things harder for him. He’s very skilled and two people who are professional hospital employees told me how lucky I was to have him as a surgeon on the day of my surgery. I would go back to him again for anything. The day after surgery, I needed no pain pills and was up and walking around. No complications; just great care.

Latina agradexida

Soy latina y me recomendaron muy bien al Dr Lín , y tengo q decir q se quedaron cortos con los halagos. Aparte de ser todo un profesional , es muy buena persona, muy amable y empatico . Estoy muy satisfecha con su trabajo, realmente uno de los mejores doctores

Excellent Doctor!

Excellent Doctor, hospital and care team. I wish I could say the same for the office staff. I am still giving 5 stars to the doctor and most of the staff since one bad apple (staff) shouldn't lower the rating.

Dr. Lin is an Excellent surgeon

My OBGYN referred me to Dr. Lin for a myomectomy. It was my first surgery and I didn't know what to expect. Dr. Lin was very patient with both my husband and me. We had a number of questions and he gave thorough answers to each question. His bedside manners are courteous and professional. My surgery was a total success and he was at the hospital for patient visits (over the weekend) after my surgery! There is minimal scarring and I'm healing expeditiously. I highly recommen

Wonderful Doctor

Ms.

Dr. Lin is the best Gynecologist that I have ever see. i had major surgery and had no pain after the surgery. No that's a doctor

Wonderful doctor/surgeon! I know I am in excellent hands.

I love Dr. Lin! He is patient and careful. Performed my myomectomh in 45 minutes.

Amazing surgeon. Because of him, I was easily able to get pregnant with no complications.

Unknown

Incorrect diagnosis and recommendation of unnecessary surgery

I saw Dr. Jeffrey Lin at Sibley Memorial 6 months ago for a VIN 1 diagnosis made by another gynecologist. Dr. Lin examined me for 2 minutes (looked at me directly WITHOUT performing a colposcopy) and then strongly recommended that I get a laser treatment done. He did not give me any details about the consequences of this aggressive treatment. I talked to him twice over the phone over the next month, and he led me to believe that the surgery had minimal consequences. I decided to solicit other opinions and went to three other gynecologist oncologists (including one at MD Anderson, a leading cancer care center). All three of them performed a colposcopy and recommended that I monitor the condition, as it is not serious enough to warrant receiving an aggressive laser treatment. They also told me that the laser treatment has long-term consequences and can lead to chronic pain when engaging in sexual intercourse, riding a bike, etc. I have no choice but to believe that Dr. Lin wanted to perform the laser treatment on me solely for his own profit. I am completely offended by his lack of bedside manner and the minimal amount of time he spent examining me. The other three gyno oncologists I saw spent a great deal more time examining me, and then discussing the condition and all treatment options with me. I DO NOT recommend Dr. Lin.

patient

Dr. Lin is excellent. I think he is an exceptional surgeon. He is very caring and attentive. Nice office staff also.

Dr. Jeffrey Y Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.