Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Y Wu MD
Dr. Jeffrey Y Wu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Plastic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Y Wu has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Jeffrey Y Wu has the following 6 expertise
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Laser Resurfacing
- Hair Restoration
- Cosmetic Surgery
Dr. Jeffrey Y Wu is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey Y Wu - Posted on March 1st, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey Y Wu - Posted on February 28th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey Y Wu - Posted on October 7th, 2018
Skilled and Compassionate Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey Y Wu - Posted on July 5th, 2018
Above and Beyond!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey Y Wu - Posted on September 1st, 2017
Dr. Wu went above and beyond: impromptu appointments, coming up with a staged reconstruction plan that was perfect for my needs (chemo, mastectomy, radiation, etc.), scheduling surgeries on his vacation time, and personal contacts to make sure I was doing well post op. I highly, highly recommend Dr. Jeffrey Wu at UNM!!!
11 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Jeffrey Y Wu Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUNM HOSPITAL, 2211 Lomas Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM
Dr. Jeffrey Y Wu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.