- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey S Yager has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jeffrey S Yager has the following 13 expertise
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Hair Restoration
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Jeffrey S Yager Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jeffrey S Yager
Dr. Jeffrey Yager is a board certified plastic surgeon, and the founder of Yager Plastic Surgery and Yager Esthetics | Estética™ in Washington Heights, New York City, where he has established a center of excellence in cosmetic plastic surgery of the face, breast, and body dedicated to the Hispanic community. He attended medical school at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons and completed his residency at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, earning one of only 10 positions in the country at the time for a combined residency in plastic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Yager is also a graduate of The Johns Hopkins University. Before entering into private practice, he was named Chief Resident in Plastic Surgery at the Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center.
An award-winning researcher, Dr. Yager has been recognized by the Plastic Surgery Educational Foundation (PSEF) and the Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons. He is well known for his industry-leading outcomes in helping women to achieve the bodies they have always wanted and regain the figures they enjoyed before childbirth. He also works with men to conquer gynecomastia, reduce the appearance of flanks, love handles, and excess abdominal fat; and to perform nose reshaping and eyelid rejuvenation. Dr. Yager keeps his patients youthful, erasing the lines of time with lasers, wrinkle relaxers, and fillers and offers the latest in non-invasive anti aging therapy.