Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey K Yenchar has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Jeffrey K Yenchar has the following 1 expertise
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Yenchar was absolutely great during my intial appointment.His staff waited till the last minute (2:00 PM) to obtain clearance from my pulmonary specialist for the anesthesiologist for surgery that was scheduled for 10:45 AM the following morning.Since the clearance could not be obtained with that short notice the procedure had to be postponed and I've been in so much pain I haven't been able to sleep . When I asked his nurse what I should do about it I was told Dr. Yenchar would not prescribe anything for pain till after the surgery.This postponement has prolonged my suffering and I'm miserable.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Yenchar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey K Yenchar accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGeneral Surgical Associates, 618 Pleasantville Rd Ste 301, Lancaster, OH
Dr. Jeffrey K Yenchar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, OH.