Dr. Jeffrey K Yenchar Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey K Yenchar?

had to reschedule surgery

Dr. Yenchar was absolutely great during my intial appointment.His staff waited till the last minute (2:00 PM) to obtain clearance from my pulmonary specialist for the anesthesiologist for surgery that was scheduled for 10:45 AM the following morning.Since the clearance could not be obtained with that short notice the procedure had to be postponed and I've been in so much pain I haven't been able to sleep . When I asked his nurse what I should do about it I was told Dr. Yenchar would not prescribe anything for pain till after the surgery.This postponement has prolonged my suffering and I'm miserable.

Was in Good Hands

Did a great job in removing gall bladder. Did not have much pain and only use Tylenol. Highly recommend and great staff!!

Just had a hiatal hernia repaired and Dr. Yenchar couldn't have been better. Fully explained the issue, how it would be repaired and has continued great service after the surgery.

Dr. Yenchar is an excellent Surgeon I would strongly recommend him to any of my friends or family.

He is the best.

A THANKFULL MAN

This Man put me back to being NORMAL.. Long story will not bore you with all the details. He listened, showed caring and understanding. My surgery was on a Wed, morning I was in the hospital 5 days total, and Mr. Doctor Yenchar was seeing me bed side all week in the hospital including sat. and sun. before 9am!!. He is an blessing from God and I have nothing but respect for this man... There is only one doctor that will ever operate on me or my family when ever general surgery is needed ever again and that is this Doctor. Thank you...

I would recommend Dr. Yenchar to anybody that has a medical need. He is the kind of surgeon this world needs more of.... Keep up the great work.