Dr. Jeffrey Yormak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Yormak?

Posted on August 15th, 2016

Wonderful Doctor!! Takes the time to explain and teach...how refreshing!!! Happy we found him!

Posted on May 16th, 2016

Dr YORMAK is Tops in his field!

Posted on April 26th, 2015

Professional, thorough, he cares about me and it shows.

terrific doctor

Posted on January 19th, 2015

Dr. Yormak was great, took the time to ask lots of questions, examine me, diagnose the situation and unltimately help me find what was wrong and point me to a solution, I would highly recommend him. I went for herniated disk and he accommodated my apt request very last minute and was terrific.

Great Doc

Posted on December 13th, 2013

I am very grateful I found Dr Yormak. He listened carefully and was excellent at diagnosing my problem. I had complete confidence in him and I had a great result after surgery. I will most definitely go back to him if I have an injury in the future. I have sent friends to him that are equally happy . GREAT DOCTOR!

Horrible bedside manner

Posted on November 19th, 2013

I'm not picky and don't require a very warm doctor, but man he was tough. Definitely a doc with an ego and in a rush. I felt dumb for asking any questions and felt stupid when I needed him to explain things further. Also it seemed like it was his way or the highway.

Dr. Yormak will take great care of you.

Posted on May 30th, 2013

Dr. Yormak an excellent physician who cares about his patients.

Best Doctor Ever!!

Posted on March 1st, 2013

I had a great experience with Dr. Yormak - I was referred to him by my Boss who also was a patient I make an appointment for a second opinion on my injured shoulder due to a fall where My shoulder pounded into the pavement He was very calming and expained in detail after taking x-rays that I needed another test where a dye would be injected into the joint of my shoulder so he could see my rotator cuff ( Easy Test) Well I could not believe it , the previous surgeon I went to completely missed my torn rotator cuff - yes he knew I had 3 fractures BUT he missed that my rotator cuff was torned 98-99% My injury required surgery - KUDOS! to the Somer's office staff they made the process so easy- in no time I had my surgery. After surgery- I was a little sore - but actually the pain was less then before I had the surgery - FELT GREAT! Never had to take any pain pills- Tylenol worked fine Even though Dr. Yormak would not like me to sharing this information - I never went for physical theraphy after surgery either - I did the mild exercises he instructed me to do and I was back in work in 5 days feeling so much better I was able to lift my left arm above my head which I was not able to due for over 6 months. Dr. Yormak would say to me on every visit that I was that type of patient that scared him because even though I felt so good- he was concerned that I was doing too much to fast - I tried to be careful - but I felt so good! My surgery was performed at Northern Westchester Hospital-this was wonderful experience too - great caring staff ! It has been over a year and a half and my shoulder is still in great shape! very happy with the results I had a great experience with Dr. Yormak and I refer everyone and anyone I know - Those who have met with him had positive results too!

A good doctor to go to when nothing is wrong--but....

Posted on September 20th, 2012

For years my daughter complained that she hated Dr. Yormak's bedside manner-she thought he was smug and flip when telling her what needed to be done about her sprains and bumps (she was an active child growing up)but I thought he was OK and didn't quite understand her point of view. BUT during that time, when examining me he found nothing wrong--so why wouldn't I like him? THEN, when I did have a problem, I realized exactly how she felt, and why. He may or may not have empathy, but if so he doesn't show it very well. What he does have is a very irritating detatchment from the realities of the patient's life outside the office.

Posted on August 21st, 2012

Bedside manner does not exist in Somers Orthopaedic Practice. The doctors only care about making a profit at the expense of the patient. Get a second opinion before you let these doctors operate on you .

Posted on June 15th, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Yormak to any family member or friend.from: a satisfied and pain free patient!

Posted on August 7th, 2017