Dr. Jeffrey Zapalac Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Zapalac Jr?

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

Bad, bad experience. Never got to see the doctor. Going somewhere else for a more serious diagnostic/appointment!!

Posted on September 16th, 2015

He personally gave me a call to let me know what my results showed. I'm used to getting calls from nurses, not the actual doctor. Awesome doctor that I would recommend to anyone!

Great-Caring Doctor

Posted on July 24th, 2013

From the second he walked into the room and sat down and listened to all I had to say I was and felt like I was his only patient of the day. He took time and listened and asked questions that were filling in the blanks to my problems. Never had nose spray up my nose or a scope put in through my nose to see my throat, he had the patience of a caring doctor. He explained everything to me before, during and after the "thing" was removed. If ever you need a doctor for you ears, nose or throat, he is your man.

Good Doctor

Posted on August 24th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Zapalac for the past 10 mos. He always explains what needs to be done and what I can expect in the future. Whenever I have a MRI or CTScan performed, Dr. Zapalac calls me with the results and not his PA or nurse.

NEVER AGAIN

Posted on July 15th, 2011

The rudest Doctor I've EVER been to. I am intelligent thus do not deserve to be spoke down to. You have one of the worst bedside manners EVER! Get a grip Doc because this is a competitive industry and many other ENT's out there that have a little compassion!

Knew His Stuff

Posted on December 15th, 2010

Listened to my case. Knew his stuff. Professional. He didn't spend much time on the Emergency Room misdiagnosis simply stated he thought it was wrong. I agreed. Would definitely go back if needed.

Did he know what he was doing?

Posted on December 8th, 2010

I had an uncommon throat ailment. Dr. Zapalac performed a surgery I was told I would be out of work for about 5 days. I was in the hospital for 11 days during which time I had an emergency surgery to repair something that did not go right in the first surgery. I spent months recuperating. Within a year, I had to have the surgery again. This time I travelled to another city, the operation was performed as outpatient surgery and I was back to normal within 2 days.Dr. Zapalac was very caring during all of this, but I have to wonder if he knew what he was doing when he performed my first surgery...

Posted on July 5th, 2017