Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Zibell MD
Dr. Jeffrey Zibell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Linthicum Heights, MD, with other offices in Reisterstown, MD and Pikesville, MD (and 1 other location). He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Zibell is affiliated with Northwest Hospital Center, Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital and St Agnes Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Zibell has 4 locations
901 Elkridge Landing Rd
Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
25 Main St
Reisterstown, MD 21136
9715 Healthway Dr
Berlin, MD 21811
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey Zibell has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jeffrey Zibell has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey Zibell - Posted on August 31st, 2010
Dr. Zibell is caring and seeks solutions to the patient's problems. The problems in his office are with the front desk staff. The office manager is professional,and I wish she would lend some of her professionalism to the rest of the staff. They are curt, rude and very matter of fact when you call for appointments or if you have medication questions or concerns. (sighing loudly and clicking you on hold is big with some of them) It is like trying to cut dried cement with a butter knife to get them to cooperate/compromise for an appointment. They will not tell the doctor what the problem is; rather, "go to the emergency room", even if it is not emergent! It has not always been like this, but nevertheless, Dr. Zibell is still a good physician.
Dr. Zibell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital
St Agnes Hospital
St Agnes Hospital
29 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1987
Union Memorial Hospital
Dr. Jeffrey Zibell Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jeffrey Zibell's office for more information.
901 Elkridge Landing Rd Linthicum Heights, MD : (443) 548-5700
25 Main St Reisterstown, MD 21136
7220 Park Heights Ave Pikesville, MD : (410) 526-8310
9715 Healthway Dr Berlin, MD 21811
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeffrey Zibell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Linthicum Heights, MD.