Dr. Jeffrey J Zuravleff Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey J Zuravleff?

not worth the wait

I waited one and a half hours to see the doctor. He spoke poorly of the other 2 eye doctors I had been to ("They don't know what they're doing"). He talked nonstop so that I couldn't hear myself thinking. I'm pretty sure he never heard one word I said. I could not wait to get out of there and, when I did, I left without any diagnosis from him. At that point all I wanted was out.

Dr. Z is a caring physician and expertly knowledgeable. If all you want is a doctor to give you warm fuzzies maybe go elsewhere. But if you want the best results see dr. z.

Impolite

Dr. Zuraleff injected medical Botox in my eye area. It was my first visit with him. I tried to communicate my God and bad experiences with other practitioners, but he did not want to hear about anything that had been done, good or bad. He was confident he could deliver positive results, which he did not do. He made my smile look awkward, and only partially addressed the problem I came to treat. I scheduled a follow up appointment to resolve what remained, and I was told they would have to contact my insurance co. My face hurts, I've called his office 3~4 times to see if they called my insurance for further injections to paralyze the muscle that was left, and now it's the labor day weekend and haven't heard from them. I called my insurance, and they said they had not heard from his office office at ALL. I've been waiting ALL week, and they haven't even called my insurance company despite my communicated discomfort. Pretty upsetting!! I Don't recommend this guy~

Consultation

I recently visited Dr Z's office and found his staff very courteous and helpful. When speaking to Dr Z, he was very caring and knowledgable, and looking out for my best interest. He spent adequate time with me, not rushing to next patient or pushing me to make a decision. I was very impressed with my consultation.

Eye dr.

Abrupt and arrogant

Dr. Z is a wonder person all around