Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffreys D Albright has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Albright was the emergency surgeon on call the evening my son, a downhill mt biker,found himself in the ER. He had shattered his L. wrist, or as Dr put it "pulverized it" along with pulling the L.thumb tendon across the elbow to rest opposite from it's original position. It was now midnight, and with a proceedure that would be very intense and take at least 3 or 4 hours, he took time to sit with me and explain the procedure in layman terms. I felt his kindness and confidence and was put at ease. He then ordered the cadaver bone (fearing he would have to fashion the end of the radius anew)and made his way to surgery.The next time we spoke was at 4am. Surgery was a great success. The cadaver bone was not used, instead a very experienced and accomplished surgeon took 7 screws and one plate and made a wrist. One week later my son had approx 70 percent mobility. Within four months he was at 75 percent. It's been 2 years now and he has a good 98 percent use and mobility of his arm, and that is absolutely fantastic.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
26 Years Experience
Dartmouth Medical School
Graduated in 1992
New England Medical Center
Dr. Jeffreys D Albright accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffreys D Albright in this video.
Dr. Jeffreys D Albright is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gresham, OR.