Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jeffrie B Felter
Dr. Jeffrie B Felter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Felter is affiliated with UNM Hospital (Univ of NM) and Lovelace Medical Center - Downtown. Dr. Felter has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrie B Felter has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jeffrie B Felter has the following 15 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Jeffrie B Felter has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 6
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Felter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
50 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Jeffrie B Felter accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Presbyterian ASO
- Presbyterian Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAcademy Orthopedic Clinic, 8301 Spain Rd NE, Albuquerque, NM
Dr. Jeffrie B Felter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.