Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffry N Gerber has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Occupational Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I was just advised by Meredith ( who says she is the office manager), that she " could not spend anymore time" on getting me my most recent lab results. I have requested them several times and was told today that Dr Gerber's office staff did not have time to assist me. I then asked for a call back from Dr Gerber and she said that was not possible. Meredith was rude and interrupted me multiple times, she offered no assistance to me, and made it clear she was done with me. How is it that I can't get information about my health from my doctors office AND they don't have time to assist me AND they treat people so poorly? If this is how the practice is run, please make sure you seek healthcare elsewhere.
Went through many doctors before I found one that would listen when I told them the only thing that was improving my condition was food. Not only did they listen and believe me, they knew what extra things to test for to help me along. I had changed my diet out of my own research and finally saw improvement, they helped me learn more and knew specific things I could do in my lifestyle and diet to cater specifically to my illness, Hashimoto's, traditional hormonal treatments has only made me feel worse, but this office brought me the rest of the way to health! I'm in total remission, and have no need for hormone supplements. They are truly knowledgeble in locating the SOURCE of illness and addressing it just for you. They don't recommend a one size fits all approach. If you're willing to do your part, they can help you get better for real, not just help you mask the symptoms with meds. I can't recommend them enough!
I just don't like this doctor. I came in as sick as a dog and what does Denver's diet doctor say? He say's I was concerned about my weight. It does not matter what you are going through, he will try to put you on a diet. He will also write that you are the one with weight issues . He will try to sell you his line of products. My new doctor ordered the records and asked if I had any eating disorder and then told me about the notes. Wow
I'm sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your encounter. I find it disappointing that you didn't contact me directly prior to writing this review.
32 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Abington Memorial Hospital
Dr. Jeffry N Gerber accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsColorado Adult And Childrens Ear Nose Throat, 7720 S Broadway Ste 480, Littleton, CO
Dr. Jeffry N Gerber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Littleton, CO.