- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffry Pilney
Dr. Jeffry Pilney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Castle, PA, with other offices in New Martinsville, WV and Wheeling, WV (and 4 other locations). He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Pilney is affiliated with Wetzel County Hospital, Wheeling Hospital and Belmont Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffry Pilney has 7 locations
1 Medical Park
Wheeling, WV 26003
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffry Pilney has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.<br>The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Jeffry Pilney is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Pilney is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wetzel County Hospital
Belmont Community Hospital
Pocahontas Memorial Hospital
West Virginia University Hospitals
Jameson Memorial Hospital - North Campus
Pocahontas Memorial Hospital
22 Years Experience
Wright State University
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeffry Pilney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Castle, PA.