Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey G Pirofsky has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Jeffrey G Pirofsky has the following 14 expertise
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Neck Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Back Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
Dr. Jeffrey G Pirofsky has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 28
Don't listen to the good reviews they are just written my someone close to Dr.Pirofsy. The good reviews are not true I went to Dr.Pirofsy office for my back pains he didn't won't to hear what I had to say .Dr. Pirofsy lied about my results and say that I wasn't in any pain. When Dr.Pirofsy nurse came in the room I told her I was in a lots of pains and I also told Dr.Pirofsy that I was in a lot of pains for my back .Dr.Pirofsy will tell a lots of lies on your exam report like he did me and no of it is true this doctor don't care anything a patients he just care about your insurance card. He don't won't to hear what you have to say about your self he will walk out door while you still talk to me about your health. Listen to the reviews that are telling to stay away from this doctor. I have read the reviews before I went thinking that this doctor was good to be a good doctor and I was wrong never go listen to the reviews. This told a lot of lies to my doctor that was not true. Lucky for me my doctor says he doesn't go by what he say he go my what my mri results say. So all ways read review s before you end up going to see a doctor that will tell lies about your back that's not true.
i found dr pirofsky by search on internet,first mistake i made- i did not read reviews.on my first visit i had high hopes from the literature that was on internet.he walked into room and was nothing like his picture.he looked as though he just walked out of a beauty shop.did not bring my chart in and had no interest in any thing i have to say.i wanted a doctor to help me find what was actually causing my pain.did not want to take medications that would cause more problems.being misdiagnosed is very dangerous in taking meds. i think he had already read my synopsis of previous drs. he told me that he would not waist my time that he did not know what to do.note:i told him what i have found out to be wrong with me.he was not interested.i even had a detailed small note of my thoughts-he would not read/told me-just tell me what you have had other doctors do.i started to tell him ,got so far than he stopped me.took xrays and then told me more or less he had no interest in trying to find out what was wrong with me.to me if your a healthy person youll like him.if not and have complicated issues hes not going to stress hisself out on anything. he is absolutly the worst person and doctor i have ever encountered! total time spent with him six minutes.
Personable, honest, prompt..The best
29 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1989
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Jeffrey G Pirofsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNeurosurgery Associates of CENTRAL ALABAMA, 2065 E South Blvd Ste 204, Montgomery, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey G Pirofsky in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey G Pirofsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.