Dr. Jeffry J Twidwell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffry J Twidwell?

Great physician

Recently referred to Dr. Twidwell by a friend of mine for a vasectomy and I was quite impressed. Nearly painless procedure and a joy to work with. His staff is professional and courteous and made the whole experience wonderful for me. He's clearly very experienced in his profession and I would strongly recommend him to anyone else looking for a worry free vasectomy.

Mr Allen Garber

Dr Twidwell has proven to be an excellent surgeon. My followup appointments with him have given me great confidence in him. He is caring, easy to understand, and completely honest with me.

The Twidwell Review

I would recommend him to anyone I know. I feel very assured in his care.He and his staff treated me with great respect during my prostate biopsy. I was told exactly what to expect beforehand.

Prostate Cancer

Completedly explained the options and procedures for dealing with my prostate cancer. The procedure was done in a very timely manner with a good outcome. Have highly recommended Dr Twidwell to others.