Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jegan Jabez
Dr. Jegan Jabez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Benton Harbor, MI. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jabez is affiliated with Lakeland Specialty Hospital at Berrien Center, Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph and Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jegan Jabez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Jabez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lakeland Specialty Hospital at Berrien Center
Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
Lakeland Regional Health System - Niles
Lakeland Health and Healing
28 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD)
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Jegan Jabez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1686 Colfax Ave, Benton Harbor, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jegan Jabez in this video.
Dr. Jegan Jabez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Benton Harbor, MI.