Dr. Jehuda Renan Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jehuda Renan?

Posted on January 30th, 2015

Best doctor Thx for all.

I love this doctor

Posted on March 29th, 2010

Dr. Renan and his staff are excellent. He always takes the time to answer my questions and never rushes me out the door. I went to him for fertility treatments, prenatal care and he delivered my baby. The nurses in the hospital told me had a great reputation there which did not surprise me. By the time my baby was born I'd been going to him for almost a year (and I saw him often due to the fertility treatments and then prenatal care) so I already trusted him & his staff. He usually saw me within 10-15 minutes of my appointment time but once I had to wait an hour and a half. That was because he was at the hospital doing a c-section, which is understandable and the staff gave me the option of rescheduling. His entire staff is very friendly and helpful. They always go out of their way to answer my questions, make sure I feel comfortable, and to accommodate my schedule. I'm sorry to see negative reviews of him here because my experience has been the exact opposite.

Posted on September 28th, 2017