Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jelena A Licina has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jelena A Licina has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jelena A Licina has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jelena A Licina is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Was not very pleased with this doctor at all. She was assigned as my doctor when I was admitted. She spent a total of 4 minutes with me each day for 2 days. Total of 8 minutes. I was in the hospital 19 hours before she entered my room and so rudely said"I here you have been complaining to the staff" only because I had asked all day when the doctor was coming in. She was also quick to pass judgement on me when my drug test came back positive and insinuated in her report that I was a methamphetamine abuser. No one bothered to listen to my wife and daughter when they told the staff that I take Adderal(perscribed to me)which causes a positive result.She also posted in her report that "the patient has quite severe cavities but still denies methamphetamine abuse". Since my retirement from the Military I have had a lot of dental problems and none of them have been caused by drug use.She never even tried to contact the doctor that prescribed my adderal. Great follow up doc. I do not recommend this doctor.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jelena A Licina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, CO.