Dr. Jelena A Licina Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Jelena A Licina?

8 Minute Doctor

Was not very pleased with this doctor at all. She was assigned as my doctor when I was admitted. She spent a total of 4 minutes with me each day for 2 days. Total of 8 minutes. I was in the hospital 19 hours before she entered my room and so rudely said"I here you have been complaining to the staff" only because I had asked all day when the doctor was coming in. She was also quick to pass judgement on me when my drug test came back positive and insinuated in her report that I was a methamphetamine abuser. No one bothered to listen to my wife and daughter when they told the staff that I take Adderal(perscribed to me)which causes a positive result.She also posted in her report that "the patient has quite severe cavities but still denies methamphetamine abuse". Since my retirement from the Military I have had a lot of dental problems and none of them have been caused by drug use.She never even tried to contact the doctor that prescribed my adderal. Great follow up doc. I do not recommend this doctor.

Birth Control

Dr. Jelena A Licina is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, CO.