Dr. Jelriza C Mansouri Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jelriza C Mansouri?

Makings of a good doctor, but MUST improve bedside manner and patient treatment.

I'm sure she's educated and trained, but there are some things that are just not easy to teach, such as bedside manner. She rushed into the room after keeping us waiting and proceeded to complain to me about a scheduling mistake and how I wasn't supposed to be there. It was an issue that she should have taken up with the scheduling people, not me. She also made me feel like my problems were in my head. After tests were run, they revealed a serious problem that would have resulted in a very dangerous situation if left unchecked. She did follow up with me, but never apologized for her previous treatment. I would like to see her lead a long and successful career, but she has to work on her attitude.

Dr. Jelriza C Mansouri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fremont, CA.