Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jen F Lee has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jen F Lee has the following 15 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. Jen F Lee is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
Dr jen lee is nothing of what I have read. Another doctor did exactly what those others wanted, and my wrist was ready to explode. My MRI tech even asked me how many steroid shots did I get? When I went to Dr. Lee he immediately told me the shots had made my wrist weaker not better, followed up with a MRI offered me to get a second opinion from anyone and he did my surgery, I happened to know the or nurse and she said my wrist was awful and if he hadn't fixed it when he did I would have been in more trouble! He was caring and called the day after surgery. I think his office could be nicer but the PA and the person who schedules the surgery are great. He is a wonderful orthopedic and has a background also from Joint and Disease. Believe me I have usage of my wrist thanks to him. I also had surgery on my thumb joint on another hand which only came out to be 50% movement due to the arthritis but that is because I waited so long. Don't wait when he advised surgery do it.
26 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1992
Hospital For Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute
Dr. Jen F Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNorth Jersey Orthopedic Spec, 106 Grand Ave, Englewood, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jen F Lee in this video.
Dr. Jen F Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, NJ.