Dr. Jena L Rivers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jena L Rivers?

Great doctor!!

I have known Dr. Rivers for years. She has never been anything but kind, caring and completely professional. She has never pushed any medication on me and has always explained all the risks/benefits of any treatment. It is rare to find a doctor that takes the time to listen to you and does not spend all the appointment just pecking away at a computer. I would recommend her without any reservation. She even gave me her cell phone number in case of problems.

Unprofessional,rude, and does not care about patients

By far the most unprofessional Dr I have ever visited. She never kept accurate records for close to 2 years on my condition and what she prescribed. Always showed up at least a half hour to an hour late for appointments, NEVER answered any questions about treatment options. When I did have questions I was screamed at and sworn at. Has no secretary so good luck trying to even get a hold someone to schedule an appointment or ask any questions is impossible. Just look for another pain dr if you are referred to her because all this woman does is just write pain prescriptions she DOES NOT CARE if you get better or get worse or if you do not even want to take pain meds. She also refuses to take notes or listen to patients needs, it is ALWAYS all about her and her schedule and she goes out of her way to make you feel unimportant and that you and your pain DOES NOT MATTER.

Best doctor I have ever visited, seriously I'm not a robot or have any affiliation with her practice. She has gray understanding of how the body functions as a whole. She is very sweet and caring for her patients. She spent well over an hour with me every visit till I was completely examined and had understanding of her findings and what options I had moving forward.

Great Medical Care