Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jenelle A Watts has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 33
After having been with the same gynecologist for 10+ years it can be difficult to find a new dr. After meeting Dr.Watts I felt right at home. She was very personable, attentive and knowledgeable. The office lobby had a pleasant feel with a large variety of coffee. That was a plus. I really loved having cloth gowns instead of paper. It makes what can sometimes be an uncomfortable situation more tolerable. I'm happy to say I've found my new gynecologist.
First of all, I have never taken the time to write a review on any doctor. But in my experience with Dr. Jenelle Watts, I had to give my input on her impeccable service during my visits to her office. I am one who has a million questions before I finally make up my mind to do anything, especially when it comes to my health. Dr. Watts responses to my questions were very detailed and at a level that I could understand; I really appreciated that about her. I do not have a medical degree, therefore I need an explanation of my diagnosis and treatment plan in order to make an educated decision that I could live with. I canât say enough great things about her and her staff, but my review is mainly about my experience with Dr. Watts. During my recovery, Dr. Watts was very attentive and her bedside manners were superior to any doctor that I have had experience with after a procedure. I received in person visits and follow up calls after my release. I would recommend Dr. Watts in a heartbeat if ever anyone needed a recommendation for a doctor who specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecologist. I always left Dr. Watts office feeling that she sincerely cared about me and my concerns regarding my medical treatment plan. I am 100% satisfied with my outcome and for my experience with her and her staff.
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Watts!!!! She goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and like you are her number one priority! Her staff is more than courteous and friendly and they are very prompt! The office is beautiful and very clean and your are treated very well! I am so very happy to have found Dr. Watts!
23 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Jenelle A Watts accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSpecialized Womens Healthcare Pllc, 3804 W 15th St Ste 140, Plano, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jenelle A Watts in this video.
Dr. Jenelle A Watts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.