Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jenifer E Norris has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jenifer E Norris has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jenifer E Norris has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jenifer E Norris is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I think Dr. Norris is a wonderful doctor. She listens intently to my concerns, She has solved a number of medical issues that I have had over the years. I have always found her to be very friendly and caring. My missed star is due to the time I was five-ten minutes late and was told I wouldn't be seen, which I found hurtful and unfair, considering how I have waited over the years. And yes, the girl at the window was not nice about it.
First off, they do not answer their phones or the line is constantly busy. Then when it does ring, they send it to voicemail; and never call back. My son has been a patient less than a year, never gets sick, but has twice this year that has needed doctor treatment and since I can never get into this office, I have had to take him to Urgent Care. This Dr. also dismissed my thyroid problem; said it resolved itself. Found a new physician and what do you know, my thyroid problem is still there and was way out of whack.
She cuts visits short and is very rude she made an apt for a pap and a flu shot her staff That gave me my flu shot told me that I should quit my job as an exotic dancer/ model and go to school and get a real job because my job is degrading. Doctor Norris also judged me for an attempted suicide and told me I was a drug drug addict When I have history of depression but no history of of drug abuse or drug arrest and I have a good job and pay all of my bills etc. I only take want is prescribed by a doctor and have since seen a psychiatrist. I have only went to this doctor twice and she is very judge mental and not very friendly. I would not recommended going to her if you don't like to be judged.
Dr Noris has been my primary physician fore almost 10 years. In all of my 68 years she is at the top of the list. Smart, competent ,caring. Great bedside manner, full of energy and always wears a smile. She is not only a great doctor, she is an accomplished fly fisher woman and loves the big rivers.
- State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAlpine Family Practice, 1108 4th St, South Lake Tahoe, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jenifer E Norris in this video.
Dr. Jenifer E Norris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Lake Tahoe, CA.