Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Jenna H Choi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Choi practices whole health medicine. She listens to what you say, never seems rushed, and even calls to see how you are doing. I looked for a long time to find a doctor who seems to care about me and my health and I finally found her. Although I am philosophically opposed to concierge medicine, I happily pay the fee to be her patient. The comprehensive physical I am given annually, the access to my doctor, and the individual concern for me as a person as well as a patient, make it a worthwhile investment in my health.
I am very happy with Dr. Choi and the Landsdowne Internal Medicine practice. They are very professional and caring when dealing with my 81 year old mother's care as well as mine. Due to quick diagnosis, I had neck surgery and remedied a potentially diabling problem of collapsed vertebrae. I am quite thankful for the caring attitude of everyone in the practice.
16 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Jenna H Choi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLansdowne Internal Medicine LLC, 224D Cornwall St NW Ste 302, Leesburg, VA
Jenna H Choi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leesburg, VA.