Dr. Jenna Dolan Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jenna Dolan?

Rude

Posted on October 11th, 2017

Found her to be rude if questioned about anything. I was not rude or disrespectful in anyway, but as soon as I asked any questions, her entire demeanor changed to be rude and dismissive. Glad she is only the floor Doctor and not my child's doctor.

Posted on August 13th, 2015

She is wonderful! My grandson has been with her since she was still a student. Great care....pro active. If you are looking for someone to tickle your ears and blow sunshine at you, then, you need to find a doctor who is just looking for a paycheck. Dr. Dolan is serious about the health and well being of children! My grandson is autistic and he loves her. He knows, He says... that Dr. Dolan will make him feel better. :-) You can't get a better recommendation than that.

Poor Doctor

Posted on July 31st, 2013

The worst bedside manner and makes you feel like a fool for bringing your child in. Find yourself a different doctor. She also upsets your child and had mine in tears when she already had a fever. Not cool

Posted on June 28th, 2013

Dr. Dolan is inexperienced and makes poor medical recommendations. Moreover, she has a poor attitude and demeanor with parents.

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

Great doctor...very dependable...specific diagnosis/treatment plans....just very pleased overall....have no plans on taking my 2 children anywhere else for a very long time!

Parent

Posted on February 20th, 2011

I should have not expected more when her "UNGLOVED" hand touched my sons purulent, infected ear. Possibly its her youth that still makes it that she has an arrogance as opposed to confidence. That is never good with any Doc When questioned about her opinion and plan within 15 min. she and resident denied saying what they had said in a roomful of people. The "old" , I didnt say that ...I meant...sent resident to talk to me, then later after I was gone and they both felt threatened, wanted then to meet with me. Unprofessional, definitely quite used to not being questioned. After working in various ICUs in PGH for over 20 years as an RN, seeing wounds since before she was probably in primary school, I should have been more welcomed to my professional opinion as well, it threatened her. And this is my family members health care, It Should !!I suppose she saw me physically disabled and declined from health problems myself and felt, "who does this one think she is?" Don't judge a book by its cover Dr Dolan !!

Posted on August 17th, 2017