Dr. Jenna Kemp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jenna Kemp?

Posted on January 2nd, 2015

I had great experience with Dr. Kemp until I actually had a health issue. I had seen Dr. Kemp many times to have my thyroid levels tested when I developed troubling symptoms. This was the first time I had ever come in for something other than just a simple blood test. I explained to her the symptoms, which included new anxiety that had landed me in the ER a week before, and she basically shut down once she heard "anxiety". There was no discussion of my symptoms or what could be doing anything. She did run a CBC and suggested changing my thyroid medication to name brand but when everything came back normal she offered no other suggestions. In fact, she didn't even call me herself, her nurse did. I understand that she is busy, but under the circumstances I feel that a call from her to discuss a game plan to figure out what was going on was warranted. She didn't even have her nurse request I come back in for further testing. She seems like a very nice person but just does not instill confidence that she is wanting to care for my health.

Wonderful

Posted on April 5th, 2014

I have been with Dr. Kemp since moving to Waukee 3 years ago and recommend her to everyone. She actually listens and has even called me herself to see how I was doing last year when I was really sick. Also, her medical assistant is very sweet and attentive.

Excellent experience & doctor.

Posted on July 7th, 2012

I was quite surprised by a negative review posted about Dr. Kemp and it likely says more about the post-er than this Physician. I found the office and Dr. Kemp to be professional, caring, and genuinely concerned about my health and understanding of my problem and treatment.

Not Impressed at All

Posted on March 24th, 2011

My regular doctor wasn't available. I came in to get a routine prescription. Trouble started with the nurse when I stated that having my height and weight checked wasn't necessary. (I had been in recently) The nurse, it appears, communicated to the doctor that I was a "trouble-maker" because this doctor came in with an attitude, she was rude, impolite, and unprofessional. She made it clear she thought less of me because I didn't have health insurance and was paying cash. She seemed more concerned with scoring verbal points than anything to do with my health, or the reason for my visit. I'll be switching doctors now. Not because of MY doctor, but because of Dr. Jenna Kemp. She is a reflection on the entire office. A person has to trust their medical professionals, not only with the health of themselves and their families, but also with personal and confidential information. Jenna Kemp with her unprofessionalism calls into question the ethics of the entire office and staff.

Posted on November 1st, 2010