Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jenne G Myers
Dr. Jenne G Myers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology. Dr. Myers is affiliated with Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center, Diamond Childrens Medical Center and Northwest Medical Center. Dr. Myers has received 2 awards. She speaks English and Spanish.
Dr. Jenne G Myers has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Women's Health
- Elevated Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
The staff provided my first opinion, as they weren't overly friendly that opinion wasn't good. I spoke with Dr. Myers and two nurses, all three seemed to "talk over me." They'd ask a question but didn't seem to care to listen to the entire response. I didn't feel too confident by the end of my appointment. At this point I couldn't recommend them to friends or family.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Myers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Utah School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
University Of Kentucky Medical Center
Dr. Jenne G Myers accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tucson HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsArizona Institute Of Urology Pllc, 5670 N Professional Park Dr, Tucson, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jenne G Myers in this video.
Dr. Jenne G Myers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.