Dr. Jennefer Russo Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jennefer Russo?

too aggressive god forbid you have questions

Posted on November 17th, 2015

She was too aggressive and short with her answers.

Caused infertility

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Thanks to Dr. Russo I am infertile. She has stripped away my chances of having children. Her staff was the most unprofessional. They lied to me about what was on the ultrasound image and would not even allow me to see ultrasound images of my own baby. They pushed a D&C on me and right before she started I told her to stop she wouldn't. I strongly suggest you do not visit this doctor. She was too aggressive and because of her I have now incurred thousands of dollars in repair and cannot conceive.

Because of dr. Russo, I am infertile !

Posted on December 1st, 2014

Dr Russo should lose her license. She performed as D&C on me. She mislead me and told me the technology is gentle compared to old fashion D&C. I told her I don't want to take any risks of being infertile. She assured me that this was not a risk. I had the procedure and never got a period again for 9 months. I kept going back and they kept giving me hormones. I kept asking her if it was Asherman's and she was adamant that it wasn't. I have been in so Much pain. Basically she was too aggressive in doing the procedure which caused it he sends in my uterus and for every month when I have a. You get stuck inside of me. It's very painful. Nine months later I was diagnosed by another doctor. I believe Dr. Russo was unethical and incompetent in performing the procedure and treating her mistake. I believe her license should be reviewed or limited. She shouldn't be in a position. Today I am infertile because of her and I desperately want to have kids

Posted on October 18th, 2017