- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennie Andresen MD
Dr. Jennie Andresen, MD is a doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with other offices in Birmingham, AL and Birmingham, AL( and 3 other locations). They have 33 years of experience. Their specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics.
Dr. Jennie Andresen has 5 locations
Dr. Jennie Andresen has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jennie Andresen has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
33 Years Experience
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Jennie Andresen Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jennie Andresen
Dr. Andresen graduated from the Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia in 1986. Dr. Andresen works in Birmingham, AL and 4 other locations and specializes in Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Andresen is affiliated with Children's Of Alabama and University Of Alabama Hospital.