Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennie Clarke has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Jennie Clarke has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Jennie Clarke is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I wish I could leave a -5star review. This was the worst experience I have ever had with a dermatologist. When I called to make the appointment, I mentioned I had several items that needed to be removed. One growth that needed to be cut off. Several items that need to be frozen off and several that need to be burned or cauterized off. At the appointment the mole was removed. The items she applied the freezing too never were removed and I had to have them removed from a competent dermatologist. Dr. Clarke barely made the items cold, I know how this goes as I have this procedure done every year. The items needing cauterizing was not done as Dr. Clarke said she didn't have the equipment in this Park City Office & I needed to go to SLC for that. Dr. Clarke has a $209 office visit fee that you have to pay for the privilege of visiting her. I was charged $ 287 for her attempt at freezing that did not work. $228 for removing the growth. Plus the pathology of $8) AVOID this doctor at all cost! She over charges and is incompetent!
Dr. Clarke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennie Clarke in this video.
Dr. Jennie Clarke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harrisburg, PA.