Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer T Agnello has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
First of all, I have never been disgusted quite enough to write a review on a doctor. I had a pelvic ultrasound 2 weeks ago. The doctor would not return my calls about the results but yet had the office call to schedule a biopsy WITHOUT TELLING ME WHY. I finally picked up a copy to see it for myself. Then, the office said "the doctor needs to speak to you in person due to 'several concerns.'" Made an appointments, she kept canceling. I then said, please have her at least discuss it on the phone; the office was nasty and scolded me for suggesting that. I have yet to speak to her despite her "several concerns." While not unmindful of doctors' busy schedules, I find it ABSOLUTELY UNCONSCIONABLE that a doctor would refuse to speak to someone with a problematic test result. IN SUM: My opinion of Dr. Agnello: like$ to go over te$t$ in per$son at her convenience, particularly if one ha$ good in$surance and exhibits zero regard for her patient as a person.
They let you wait for at least an hour, then they call you for your co-pay and let you in the office. I was not aware and not informed that payment is due up-front. After waiting for an hour I nicely ask for my appointed time and there and then I was informed that they need their $105 now or I have to reschedule.....NO MONEY NO DON" come IN!!!!
Been using Dr. Agnello for +15 years. She is an amazing OB & GYNO. She's delivered both my children and has a wonderful bedside manner. She is genuine, kind, funny, and loving to her patients. It's because of the high-level of care she provides to her patients that it backs up the waiting room. I NEVER feel rushed or pressured to get out of the office. While I often wait +60 min for my appointment, especially in the evening, I know that she's going to listen to my concerns and not think about the next patient. She is completely focused on me. It use to frustrate me, but now since I know I will wait, I bring a good book and don't schedule anything afterwards.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1991
Jersey City Medical Center
Dr. Jennifer T Agnello accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJennifer Teresa Agnello Do, 16 Pocono Rd Ste 105, Denville, NJ
Dr. Jennifer T Agnello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denville, NJ.