Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer Ahdout
Dr. Jennifer Ahdout, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Beach, CA, with another office in Beverly Hills, CA. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Ahdout is affiliated with VA Loma Linda Healthcare System (Visn 22). She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Ahdout has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Ahdout is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
9 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Jennifer Ahdout accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jennifer Ahdout is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.