Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jennifer Ake
Dr. Jennifer Ake, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fredericksburg, VA, with other offices in Stafford, VA and Fredericksburg, VA (and 3 other locations). She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ake is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Ake has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Ake is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Inova Fairfax Hospital
7 Years Experience
George Washington University
Graduated in 2006
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jennifer Ake is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fredericksburg, VA.