Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer B Akins
Dr. Jennifer B Akins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Chester, PA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jennifer B Akins has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jennifer B Akins has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
Dr. Jennifer B Akins is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Akins did my surgery and when problems came up she called me back personally.She has spent time explaining things to me and has help try to resolve a problem they may or may not have to do with my hysterectomy.I go to the Kennett office and the staff there is so wonderful and helpful..Thank you Dr.Akins and crew for your support..
24 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCHESTER COUNTY OB/GYN SERVICE, 600 E Marshall St Ste 305, West Chester, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer B Akins, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in West Chester, PA, in this video.
Dr. Jennifer B Akins is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Chester, PA.