Dr. Jennifer B Akins Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer B Akins?

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Akins is an excellent Doctor. She is very kind to her patient. She is very patient and spends enough time with you and explain in detail. Sharon, Dr. Akins' nurse is also very kind and professional. My wife and I strongly recommend Dr. Akins.

Great doctor

Dr Jen delivered my third baby via c section. She is so kind and understanding! Put me at ease and best of all helped my squirmish husband make it through as well!

Happy

I had surgery and became very ill. Dr. Akins has been there everytime trying to help with my care. I couldn't have foundA better doctor. I do not like the West Chesteroffice. The staff in WC are very rood and nasty.I would 100% recommend Dr. Akins to my friedaand family.

Dr. Akins did my surgery and when problems came up she called me back personally.She has spent time explaining things to me and has help try to resolve a problem they may or may not have to do with my hysterectomy.I go to the Kennett office and the staff there is so wonderful and helpful..Thank you Dr.Akins and crew for your support..

Office staff was rude, wait time beyond excessive > 1 hr

While Dr. Akins seems to be a very caring doctor, I repeatedly waited over an hour in the general waiting area before being brought back for my appointment. The office staff was very rude. I wish I had a better review to offer, but I will not be going back.

Dr. Jennifer B Akins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Chester, PA.