Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jennifer R Ashley MD
Dr. Jennifer R Ashley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bend, OR, with another office in Bend, OR. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer R Ashley has 2 locations
1501 NE Medical Center Dr
Bend, OR 97701
Book Online Now
Dr. Jennifer R Ashley has the following 1 specialty
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
Dr. Jennifer R Ashley has the following 4 expertise
- Chest Pain
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
19 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Virginia Mason Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Jennifer R Ashley Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer R Ashley, MD - Hospitalist in Bend, OR, in this video.
Dr. Jennifer R Ashley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bend, OR.