Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jennifer A Augustine has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Jennifer A Augustine has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Jennifer A Augustine is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 2
Dr. Augustine was very caring and concerned during my recent er visit. She kept me informed as to what she was looking for and always let me know the results immeidately. We had to wait for an instrument to come from a different hospital and she stayed past her shift time so she could do the procedure herself instead of turning me over to the next doctor coming on duty so that I didn't have to deal with a new doctor when she knew I was very nervous about what I was about to have done. I can't thank her enough for her care and concern during my whole emergency room stay.
Dr. Augustine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1998
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Jennifer A Augustine accepts the following insurance providers.
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
Locations & DirectionsINFINITY HEALTHCARE, 111 E Wisconsin Ave Ste 2000, Milwaukee, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer A Augustine, MD - Emergency Medicine in Milwaukee, WI, in this video.
Dr. Jennifer A Augustine is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.