Dr. Jennifer Ball Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Ball?

Beware of Gulfcoast-

Posted on March 27th, 2013

In my opinion Gulfcoast Oncology should not even be in business. They have pharmacy techs mixing chemo meds with no pharmacists on staff. Therefore no one checks the meds for accuracy or integrity before they are infused into patients. I worked there and never once did a pharmacist check my work (obviously because there were no pharmacists). We often even had to calculate the dosages. This can prove to be deadly to cancer patients if there were ever a mistake made in the compounding process. Imagine getting 10x's the dosage you needed- My advice- choose a clinic that you can actually go and meet and talk with the pharmacist (they will have a license on the wall showing they are a Registered Pharmacist); otherwise I would not trust my life to a pharmacy tech. Just BEWARE!!

disappointed

Posted on April 7th, 2011

We brought our father in for chemo who has stage 4. we know what his future will be.Dr Ball has a nurse at her countryside office that has a cold stone heart.Her name is Karen keep your family away from her.I certainly hope no one in her family ever is diag with cancer. She certainly needs a course on caring for them gently while we still have him on this earth for a very little while.Because of her is why we travel to a further office.

Posted on October 12th, 2017