Dr. Jennifer L Barro Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer L Barro?

She seemed very annoyed with me when I didn't wholeheartedly agree with her treatment plan . When I became visibly upset she showed absolutely no compassion towards me and quickly ignored my question so I would leave . I left her office and went directly to another Gastroenterologist to revived my Cat scan report and was able to correctly diagnose me problem .

She is just real! Clearly likes her job, does not rush, is kind, curious, caring and very professional.

Excellent doctor

Genuinely kind. A good listener. Smart. Not an alarmist. Calm and always willing to spend lots of time answering questions. She is super.

The best

Excellent doctor all around.

Top Notch

Dr. Barro is great! I had seen two of her associates before and found them to be very quick to order tests and not very interested in my problem (IBS). Dr. Barro took the time to explain things to me. She did a thorough exam and was gentle and reassuring. After two visits to her, I am so much better than I was after seeing her associates. She should open her own office!!!