Dr. Jennifer Battiste Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Battiste?

My Primary Care Doc for ...ummmm...20 years?

Posted on February 21st, 2015

In the MANY years Dr. Battiste has been my doctor I have been treated with respect, sincere compassion and warm friendliness by her and every member of her staff during every visit and every phone call. I am not an easy patient since besides the usual sicknesses that have come up, I have struggled with Fibromyalgia the whole time. There's not much that can be done for that. But she has been by my side and has helped me explore all options from the beginning. I can't express how valuable it is to feel, as a chronic sufferer, that I am believed and cared about. Even though there is little that can be done as far as treatment for FMS, it feels so encouraging and comforting to feel believed in. Always her treatment of other illnesses is tempered with consideration for the chronic issues I have to juggle daily. When I was working hard to deal with weight loss issues, her willingness to work with me every small step of the way and her wise and inspiring advice was the true key to my success. She is a teacher as well as a healer. I appreciate that she treats me as a person who knows my body best rather than (as some drs do) treating me as if she knows more about how I'm feeling than I do. Treatment of health issues with her truly feels like a team effort. This is a doctor that truly cares. I love that she interjects humor into her conversation and seems to portray a general feeling of having come to her house for a chat over tea. It is always easy to get an appointment, I'm never left waiting for long periods of time in the waiting room and never feel inordinately rushed through the appointment. It's very handy that most bloodwork can be drawn there in the office. The only criticism I have is that the change to a new computer system seems to have eliminated or limited the ability to track when "routine maintenance" is due. It used to be I'd get a reminder that it was time for a physical and that sort of thing. I have followed her through two office moves and recommend her without reservation to anyone.

Posted on January 7th, 2015

Doctor Jen is awesome! Her staff is kind and courteous, even on their busiest days :)

Caring & Thoughtful

Posted on May 18th, 2012

Lovely, calm, caring office and bedside manner.

caring doctor

Posted on October 21st, 2011

Both my mother & I have Dr. Battiste as our family doctor. She is very good with elder people, kind & considerate. She takes enough time with her patients to let them understand all sides of their illness. When she left her former employer, I searched until I found her.

Posted on October 22nd, 2010

Dr. Jennifer is a very calm and caring physician who actually LISTENS to her patients. She is especially sensitive to women. I stronglly recommend her!

Posted on June 5th, 2017