Dr. Jennifer L Beck Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer L Beck?

I am a patient of dr abby ports who i llove dearly. My issue is that i had come in to see abby about some moles on my back which ended up to be 2 very large blackheads. If that was not embarrassing enough i had to walk by the nurses station whete dr beck and her associate were laughing about the oerson who came in with this. I know this because i could hear the conversation before i got to the counter and then they both sat there and stared at me smiling until i rounded the corner. I in no wsy expect this to happen in my doctors office!! If i was not so fond of dr port i would never step foot in there again!!! I had started with dr beck and changed for the same reason. Dr beck definitively. needs to learn the proper etiquette of how to treat patients wether they are hers or an associates. I am still deciding wether to seek othet health care at no fault of abbie ports

Wonderful, caring Doctor

Dr. Beck is a genuinely caring physician. She never rushes and truly listens to her patients. She takes care of everyone in my family. I would recommend her highly.

Staff welcomed me and checked me in. Barely had time to sit down before PA took me back to room and got vitals. Less than 5 minutes later and I was seen by Dr. Beck.Excellent service, caring attitude. A great doctor.

Dr. Jennifer L Beck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hiawatha, IA.