Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer L Bevins has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jennifer L Bevins has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Dr. Jennifer L Bevins has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jennifer L Bevins is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Dr. Bevins is very informative and knowledgable and takes the time to explain things, listen and answer questions. I previously had breast cancer, and I find her to give thorough exams and put my mind at ease and do whatever testing I need/want. I had my previous OB/GYN for over 40 years so finding a excellent doctor when I moved to FL was important to me. I am very pleased with her and highly recommend her.
I saw Doctor Bevins throughout my last pregnancy in 2012, with my daughter. Everything was great. She is very helpful, very caring, very thorough. She delivered my beautiful girl with no complications, took good care of me also. I am seeing her again with my current pregnancy 2014, due in april. She is still as good as my last pregnancy. She is very open to new things I want to try with this delivery, and is not shy to give me her input on them. I have absolutely no idea what one reviewer was speaking of about the office staff being rude. All the ladies in the office are very warm and welcoming. The wait time does sometimes get crazy but only because she takes her time with all patients and may have to do unexpected tests, etc. She is thorough and gives you the amount of time you need with every visit.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Bevins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Jennifer L Bevins accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSw Florida Womens Group, 1890 SW Health Pkwy Ste 303, Naples, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer L Bevins in this video.
Dr. Jennifer L Bevins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.