Dr. Jennifer S Bequette Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer S Bequette?

Dr. Bequette The Kind Docter

Dr. Bequette spends as much with you as you need. She takes the time to answer all your questions. She has a professional and caring way about her.

I first met Dr. Bix through my hospitalization for a serious infection. I had never been in the clinic and had entered th hospital through the emergency room. After meeting her for the first time, I felt like she'd cared for me for some time. She conducted herself professionally and was warmly genuine. She was confident and knowledgeable. I feel, some 2 years later, to have been blessed to have fo und such an excellent physician to manage a complicated medical history.

COPD