Dr. Jennifer Bonheur Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jennifer Bonheur?

Amazing doc!

Posted on December 6th, 2017

I was really sick with ulcerative colitis and now I’m totally well again thanks to Dr. Bonheur. I was initially so scared. I feel back in control and have my life back!!! Thank you thank you!!

DO NOT RECOMMEND

Posted on July 18th, 2017

I found this doctor to be arrogant, defensive and providing poor followup, including call backs and not providing test results in a timely manner.

The best doctor!!!!!

Posted on April 16th, 2016

Dr. Bonheur has a very rare combination of knowledge, analytical skills, patience, innovative approach and kindness. She is also a great psychologist and understands patients needs. Great doctor, compassionate person and attractive personality! I also like her staff, especially Christina and Maria!

Patient

Posted on December 19th, 2015

Dr Bonheur is an excellent Dr. She is caring, thoughtful and VERY brilliant in her field. She deals with the whole person and not just whatever issue you are coming about. Dr. Bonheur follows up with you and always returns calls personally. Such a rare combination in my experience of Manhattan Drs. A wonderful person and a wonderful Dr. Highly Recommend!!

Posted on December 15th, 2015

Horribly run office rude office staff they never get anything done. I requested for doctor to call me back 6 times over period of 2 weeks and she never calls back and medical records were never sent to me either. Just horrible!! I don't recommend this office to anyone!!

Wonderful doctor

Posted on October 16th, 2015

Dr. Bonheur is a wonderful and brilliant doctor. She is very knowledgeable, analytical and professional. Dr. Bonheur is always using scientific approach in the treatment of my conditions. Dr. Bonheur is also kind and caring person. I feel lucky and blessed to find her! I also would like to express my gratitude to Christina - a member of her staff. Christina is very professional, patient and helpful. Thank you and the best regards from the bottom of my heart. Irena

Dr. Bonheur is AWESOME!

Posted on January 30th, 2015

First and foremost, someone (below) expressed that Dr. Bonheur “runs her establishment like a car wash”! I’m taken aback by such due to the fact that I’ve experienced the total contrary! She is truly an amazing physician who cares for her patients, while spending the amount of time necessary to ensure that she has a full understanding of her patient’s condition (symptoms). She asks many questions during a patient’s visit in attempt to get to the source of the patient’s current condition (symptoms). She then takes her time to discuss her findings with the patient, while providing tips to help you along the way. She’s extremely thorough in her approach, possesses a great deal of patience and listens carefully (types almost everything and reverts back to such during future appointments). Not to mention, Dr. Bonheur makes one feel rather comfortable as she is genuinely kind – such a sweetheart! If you’re in search for a physician who truly cares for their patients, -- Dr. Bonheur is the perfect physician for you just as she is for me! Bless!

Posted on February 28th, 2013

Dr Bonheur listens and allows you to really explain what is going on. She takes a very caring approach and is really covers everything. I will recommend her to everyone.

Great Physician

Posted on August 1st, 2011

Dr. Bonheur took the time to understand my family history and recommended I begin colon cancer screening a little sooner in life. She takes a genuine and caring interest in the well-being of her patients as if each were a member of her own family. After being brought in to the procedure room, Dr Bonheur came in smiling and immediately helped me calm my anxiety. The next thing I knew, a nurse whispered into my ear that I was in Dr. Bonheur's office and it was all done. After the colonoscopy, she went over the results with me. A kind, thorough, highly skilled physician.

Cares about the individual patient

Posted on February 12th, 2011

I was glad to have seen her because of the following reasons: I was able to sit across her desk in her office to go over my record and condition. I w ...

Posted on December 2nd, 2010

Dr. Bonheur has a very pleasant attitude. She and the staff are competent, thorough, and professional. I would definitely see her again and would recommend her to friends and family.Dr. Bonheur reviewed my history; asked a few questions; told me what to expect during the colonoscopy. She introduced me to the anesthesiologist; put on Clair de Lune. I woke up. Dr. Bonheur gave me a written report and went over it with me. Made sure I understood the results. Very thorough.Thanks.

Best doctor I've ever seen!

Posted on August 24th, 2010

Dr. Bonheur is not only the best doctor I've ever seen in New York City, but the best doctor I've seen anywhere. She is so thorough, patient, thoughtful and kind-- I always leave her office with a renewed sense of hope. She truly listens and clearly explains treatment options and decisions. Her office staff is also very professional and courteous. I cou'dn't recommend her more strongly!