Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jennifer R Boozer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 57
If I could give no stars , I would. The only competent person there is Rene at front desk. Victoria is cold and really could care less about the patient. Constantly frowning and acting miserable. At my annual physical when she asked if I had any concerns for the doctor, I told her and she then proceeded to tell me, "well we can only do a physical or follow-up with your symptoms, so which do you want to do" when I said I really felt that I needed to discuss atleast one specific health issue with doc she rudely told me, 'sorry, we can't bill for 2 visits in one day". long story short, I left before ever seeing the doctor. I verified that the doctor should have done this during my visit and there is an easy way to Bill for it. I'm never going back and I will be filing a compliant. Sure do hope nothing is seriously wrong with me because I'll be filing a negligence lawsuit if there is. Awful Dr office. Save your time, money, and yourself from frustration and go somewhere else where they treat the whole person.
I've gone twice and it wasn't bad, but I've had better service. She was nice but very prompt. I felt like she was a get in and get out type of doctor, which I just don't prefer. She seemed knowledgeable, but not always clear. I came in a few weeks after my first appointment thnking it was a check up but it was a PAP-Smear to my surprize. My biggest complaint is that they do everything online. I had tests done and they didn't call me to let me know if it was clear or not, and I didn't have my log in. So you have to call to get it, just a hassle. My second complaint is she was NOT gentle during my PAP-smear. It was only my 2nd one and she RUSHED through it and it was painful. So I won't be going back to her for that.
Dr. Jennifer R Boozer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jennifer R Boozer in this video.
Dr. Jennifer R Boozer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Upland, CA.